“Anything that’s human is mentionable, and anything that is mentionable can be more manageable. When we can talk about our feelings, they become less overwhelming, less upsetting, and less scary. The people we trust with that important talk can help us know that we are not alone.”
– Fred Rogers
Has life been feeling overwhelming?
- Have you felt exhausted trying to maintain balance in life?
- Have you been feeling that your sadness and/or low mood are keeping you from engaging in life?
- Have you been feeling anxious and worried?
- Have you been feeling exhausted from focusing on everyone eles’s needs?
- Have you ever felt “stuck” in your career/relationship/ life?
- Have you ever wished that you could forgive those who have hurt you? OR yourself?
- Have you ever felt that you are living your life on “autopilot”?
- Have you desired to live life with more clarity, ease and meaning?
Individual Therapy can help by:
- Assist you in gaining new skills and increasing your self awareness
- Assist you in managing stress
- Assist you in making changes in your life
- Assist you in gaining new insight into your problem(s) and in gaining clarity in steps forward
- Assist in experiencing relief from overwhelming emotions, thoughts, and pain
- Assist in providing a safe and caring space and a time for YOU to discuss and explore YOUR thoughts, behaviors, pattern and emotions
If you want to learn more about Individual Therapy, call me at
902-460-0124 or email at email@example.com to schedule a free consult to see if online therapy is for you.
Ready to begin?
Contact me for a FREE 20-minture telephone/video consultation.