“The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step”
– Lao Tzu
Questions to consider for Anxiety:
Do you ever feel your worries are taking over?
Do you ever notice if anxiety keeps you from engaging in, and fully enjoying your life?
Do you ever notice you are avoiding situations or people out of fear of anxiety, panic, embarrassment, or fear of not meeting expectations?
Do you ever find it difficult to complete tasks because of perfectionism or procrastination?
Do you ever feel that your world has become limited or isolated because of anxiety?
Do you ever experience symptoms such as: rapid heart rate, muscle tightness, nausea, panic attacks?
How can therapy help with Anxiety?
During individual therapy sessions you can:
- Learn evidence- based strategies for managing anxiety and worry in your life
- Learn skills to calm your nervous system
- Learn to relate to yourself in a gentler kinder and more compassionate manner
- Learn about your triggers, sensations, thoughts, and emotions that increase anxiety
- Learn and develop concrete skills for coping with these triggers, sensations, thoughts and emotions
- Learn to engage in new social situations and relationships
If you are concerned about anxiety in your life please call me at (902) 460-0124 or email at email@example.com to schedule a free consult to see if online therapy is for you.
Ready to begin?
Contact me for a FREE 20-minture telephone/video consultation.