Grief & Loss Therapy
“Grief is not a disorder, a disease or sign of weakness. It is an emotional, physical and spiritual necessity, the price you pay for love. The only cure for grief is to grieve”
– Earl A Grollman
When can Grief & Loss Thearpy be helpful?
- Loss of a loved one
- A new diagnoses of chronic illness
- Caring for a loved one with a serious health problem (i.e a parent with dementia)
- Loss of a pet
Have you been experiencing challenging times in your life – filled with changes that are stressful and difficult to adjust to?
THERAPY CAN HELP WITH GRIEF & LOSS BY:
- Helping explore and move through the many feelings and emotions associated with your loss
- Helping to explore ways to honor and remember a loved one who has died
- Helping to identify and acknowledge your own experience of grief and loss and any past losses that have resurfaced
- Helping to assist you exploring what life can and will look like going forward
If you want to learn more about Grief & Loss Therapy, call me at 902-460-0124 or email at email@example.com to schedule a free consult to see if online therapy is for you.
Ready to begin?
Contact me for a FREE 20-minture telephone/video consultation.